MEDCOAT® is an amazing new product that will revolutionize the way you take medications. MEDCOAT covers pills and capsules with a coating camouflaging the bad taste of any medicine. It’s sugar free and has no artificial flavors or colors added. This coating stimulates saliva production aiding in the swallowing process. The special coating applicator is easy to use and can work on any size shaped pill or capsule. MEDCOAT alleviates the need of crushing tablets or adding flavoring which can alter medicines efficacy.
What is MEDCOAT used for?
MEDCOAT is used to provide pills with a coating that makes tablets easier to swallow and taste better
How does MEDCOAT work?
The coating makes pills soft and slippery which make pills easier to swallow. The coating also masks the taste of pills and gives them a refreshing taste. The coating dissolves quickly after intake and contains only food classified ingredients.
What are the ingredients in MEDCOAT?
MEDCOAT contains; Sweetener( Maltitol Syrup), vegetable fat (coconut, palm), citric acid, emulsifier (sucrose fatty acid esters), gelatine, natural color (anthocyanins), natural flavors, *adds a negligible amount of sugar.
How is MEDCOAT used?
Each coating device can be used to coat up to two pills depending on the size. When only one pill should be taken per occasion a new device should be used for each pill. Swallow the coated pill together with recommended amount of water shortly after the coating is applied. MEDCOAT can be used for pills and capsules of different sizes and shapes that should be swallowed, also for divided pills. For best result use MEDCOAT in room temperature. Used devices can be detached from the card.
When should MEDCOAT not be used?
Do not use MEDCOAT if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in MEDCOAT. Do not use MEDCOAT with chewable pills, pills that should melt in the mouth, pills that should be dissolved in water and pills and capsules that must be taken alone with plain water only.
MEDCOAT can be used by children from the time they start to swallow whole or divided pills. Children can often learn to swallow small pills from the age of 4 years. Please note that some pills should not be divided. Consult your doctor or your pharmacist if you are uncertain.
NATURAL GREAT TASTE
- MEDCOAT covers pills and capsules with a coating camouflaging the bad taste of any medicine.
- Sugar, Soy and Gluten Free • No artificial flavors or colors added.
- Contains only food ingredients that are not known to interact with drugs.
- No known Contradiction with any drugs. • Many pills should not be crushed and using
- MEDCOAT will allow many patients to take the pill without the needing to do this first.
- Pills and capsules are covered in a slippery coating making it easy to swallow them.
- The coating is flavored which stimulates saliva production further aiding the swallowing process.
- Perfect for coating pills with sharp edges or ones that have been halved or quartered.
- The special coating applicator is easy to use and can work on any size and shape of pill or capsule.
- Alleviates the need of crushing pill or adding flavoring which can alter medicines efficacy.
- MEDCOAT dissolves in 47 seconds once swallowed.
- Helps to ensure patients are taking the right dose of their prescribed medications.
- Encourages patients to complete their prescribed and non-prescribed medicine regimens.
- One MEDCOAT applicator can coat up to three pills depending on the size.
- Allows doctors to prescribe the pill version of a patients medication rather than the liquid form, which is often bad tasting and dosed improperly.