MEDCOAT® is an amazing new product that will revolutionize the way you take medications. MEDCOAT® covers pills and capsules with a coating camouflaging the bad taste of any medicine. It’s sugar, soy, and gluten free. This coating stimulates saliva production aiding in the swallowing process. The special coating applicator is easy to use and can work on any size shaped pill or capsule. MEDCOAT® alleviates the need of crushing tablets or adding flavoring which can alter medicines efficacy.
What is MEDCOAT® used for?
MEDCOAT® is used to provide pills with a coating that makes tablets easier to swallow and taste better
How does MEDCOAT® work?
The coating also masks the taste of pills and gives them a refreshing taste. The coating dissolves quickly after intake and contains only food classified ingredients.
How is MEDCOAT® used?
Each coating device can be used to coat up to two pills depending on the size. When only one pill should be taken per occasion a new device should be used for each pill. Swallow the coated pill together with recommended amount of water shortly after the coating is applied. MEDCOAT® can be used for pills and capsules of different sizes and shapes that should be swallowed, also for divided pills. For best result use MEDCOAT® in room temperature. Used devices can be detached from the card.
What are the ingredients in MEDCOAT®?
Ingredients: MEDCOAT® Strawberry contains; Sweetener( Maltitol Syrup), vegetable fat (coconut, palm), citric acid, emulsifier (sucrose fatty acid esters), gelatine, natural color (anthocyanins), natural flavors, *adds a negligible amount of sugar.Ingredients: MEDCOAT® Cola contains; Sweetener( Maltitol Syrup), vegetable fat (coconut, palm), citric acid, emulsifier (sucrose fatty acid esters), gelatine, natural color (caramel), flavors, *adds a negligible amount of sugar.
Ingredients: MEDCOAT® Citrus contains; Sweetener( Maltitol Syrup), vegetable fat (coconut, palm), citric acid, emulsifier (sucrose fatty acid esters), gelatine, natural color (curcumin), natural flavors, *adds a negligible amount of sugar.
When should MEDCOAT® not be used?
Do not use MEDCOAT® if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in MEDCOAT®. Do not use MEDCOAT® with chewable pills, pills that should melt in the mouth, pills that should be dissolved in water and pills and capsules that must be taken alone with plain water only.
MEDCOAT® can be used by children from the time they start to swallow whole or divided pills. Children can often learn to swallow small pills from the age of 4 years. Please note that some pills should not be divided. Consult your doctor or your pharmacist if you are uncertain.
NATURAL GREAT TASTE
- MEDCOAT® covers pills and capsules with a coating camouflaging the bad taste of any medicine.
- Sugar, Soy and Gluten Free. No artificial flavors or colors in MEDCOAT® Citrus lemon/lime or Strawberry flavors.
- Pills and capsules are covered in a slippery coating making it easy to swallow them.
- The coating is flavored which stimulates saliva production further aiding the swallowing process.
- Perfect for coating pills with sharp edges or ones that have been halved or quartered.
- Alleviates the need for crushing the pill or adding flavoring which can alter medicines efficacy.
- MEDCOAT® dissolves quickly once swallowed.
- Contains only food ingredients that are not known to interact with drugs.
- No known contraindications with any drugs.
- Many pills should not be crushed and using MEDCOAT® will allow many patients to take the pill without the need to do this first.
- Helps to ensure patients are taking the right dose of their prescribed medications.
- Encourages patients to complete their prescribed and non-prescribed medicine regimens.
- One MEDCOAT® applicator can coat up to two pills depending on the size.
- Allows doctors to prescribe the pill version of a patients medication rather than the liquid form, which is often bad tasting and dosed improperly.